From Crisis to Action: Innovations That Drive Supply Chain Resilience
What we’ll cover in this event:
Could you improve demand forecasting?
Should you look into circular economy? Or alternative supply sources?
And what about ethical sourcing?
Disruptions have impacted many industries in recent years. We realise that our access to goods and services is dependent on supply chains that are not resilient enough. Moreover, inefficient allocation of resources and a reactive approach to unforeseen events are driving wastage and cost increase.
In this panel event, you will hear from some of the leaders that are driving the action and creating resilient supply chains through innovation.
Learn about their experiences, specific focus areas (eg. forecasting, real-time visibility, circular economy, ethical sourcing, sustainability, supply/demand optimisation), the most promising emerging technologies and obstacles for adoption/scale-up and more.
- Nakul Malhotra, VP Open Innovation – Marine Products @Wilhemsen
- Anna Jern-Houttu, Program Director, Operations @Kalmar
- Dirk Robers, Corporate Digital Strategy & Disruption @Cargill
- Felipe Araujo, Program Director, Supply Chain Resilience @Rainmaking
- Free to register
- Online and accessible from anywhere
- Sign up below for direct on-demand access